FIB status

June 20, 2018. The FIB is still down and will be until sometime in July. We have to wait until the new fiscal year on July 1 to request a service call. Since we aren’t a service contract customer we won’t be a priority for them and may have to wait a few weeks.

In the meantime we have sent some samples to Univ of Minnesota for prep. That is an option I can help you with.