Leica CPD 030 Critical Point Dryer
The Leica CPD 030 Critical Point Dryer is a critical point drying device for biological and industrial samples.
It uses Integrated Vapor Compression Refrigeration System with low CO2 consumption. It is a top-loading system that provides visibility of the immersed specimen from above and below. The dryer has a gas flow measuring device and a magnetic stirrer for mixing of transitional fluids.
Additional Specimen Preparation Equipment
- Denton DV-502A carbon evaporator for applying thin carbon films on SEM samples
- Cressington 208HR high resolution sputter coater with thin film monitor
- Leica Ultracut UCT ultramicrotome for room temperature sectioning for TEM analysis with the FCS cryo attachment for low temperature sectioning
- SouthBay Technology MS501B Twinl Jet electropolisher for preparation of TEM foils.
- SouthBay Technology Model 650 Low Speed diamond wheel saw
- SouthBay Technology Model 850 Abrasive Slurry Saw
- Allied High Tech Products MultiPrep polishing system
- Anatech Hummer 6 converted to plasma and DC etching
- JEOL IB-19500CP low angle, low energy ion mill for SEM and TEM sample preparation (coming soon)
Last updated March 27, 2014